Pentair 50 gpd TLC Reverse Osmosis Replacement Membrane
Pentair 50 gpd TLC (Thin Layer Composite) Reverse Osmosis Replacement Membrane produces high quality super pure Reverse Osmosis water. As minerals collect on the membrane they are flushed to drain. This membrane replaces a wide variety of membranes in a wide variety of membranes including Goldline 50, Vectamax, TFC-050, TFM-50, 1204694, 210206, 200295, TW30-1812-50 and many others.
- Membrane surface is continuously cleaned, prolonging the life of the membrane and reducing maintenance costs.
- RO membranes are used to purify varying qualities of saline water.
- This RO membrane element is housed inside a pressure vessel that accepts inflowing, pressurized saline feedwater.
- Crossflow filtration across the membrane then divides the flow into two outflow streams: the cleansed permeate feed and the concentrate or reject stream.
- Replaces Vertex Model MA-4203