Fluoride can occur in drinking water naturally as a result of the geological composition of soils and bedrock. Additional fluoride enters drinking water in discharge from fertilizer or aluminum factories, fluoridated dental products, as well as the voluntary addition of fluoride to drinking water.
The Fluoride and Chlorine Reduction System
This dual housing system uses the best of two worlds. Advanced media to remove fluoride. 5 Micron Carbon block filters with a polyester reinforcement backing and external netting to provide additional strength as well as a high contaminant and dirt holding capacity.
Is this system & method right for you?
There are a few things you need to consider before selecting this method of removal.
Sizing: Family size, home size, service flow rate, and chemistry are all important factors in sizing your new home system.
Don't know your flow rate... Fixture counts and the number of people is a practical way when you have the endless water supply, well-pumping systems often are the limiting factor so a bucket test using a hose from your manifold, yard hydrant, bathtub or tank tee will work great.
What's in the Box
- One Dual 4.5" X 20" Housing by Pentek
- Aries SIR 900 Fluoride Reduction Element
- 1" FPT Threaded Connections
- Pentek C1-20BB 5 Micron Carbon Filter
- 20 inch Big Blue Housing Removal Wrench
- Mounting Bracket
- 1 X Fluoride Reduction, 1 X 5 Micron Carbon
- 2 X 5 Micron Carbon Filter (bad taste, odour and chlorine reduction)