Aries Big Blue Fluoride Removal Filter cartridge
Fits Big Blue 20" housings. Activated Alumina based media filter to remove Fluoride, FDA approved materials, made in the USA.
AF Series Specialty Drinking Water cartridges utilize premium specialty absorbent Activated Alumina to remove fluoride. These filters can improve the esthetic qualities of water and remove harmful contaminants. As a division of ResinTech, Aries FilterWorks applies the technology and knowledge of ion exchange and specialty adsorbents in each cartridge.
Fluoride removal is achieved by utilizing the advanced media technology of ResinTech® SIR-900 media. AF Series cartridges remove Fluoride by a chemical reaction with the media. The product is physically stable and can be used over a wide pH range.
- Safe removal of Fluoride
- Manufactured using an FDA-compliant material.
- Cost effective cartridge compared to other brands
- Initial flushing instructions: Rinse with no less than 10 bed volumes of water before use
- Dimensions: 20" x 4.5" BB or Big Blue
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 100°F (4.4°C to 37.8°C)
- Manufactured in the USA
- Part number: AF-20-3690-BB